28 April 2012

What A Day This Year Has Been.


So, this whole east-coast living thing hasnt necessarily been going as planned. For lack of better words, I hate it. It has it's pro's, but I'm starting to think the con's are out-weighing the pro's. Of course, theres my family, who loves Logan and whom Logan absolutely adores, but, something is missing.

In Arizona, everything pretty much always went as planned. Everything. Until, that is, Logan was born. His grandparents in Arizona aren't necessarily the "best", and it scared/frightened/nerve-wrecked me, until I had to get out. With that said, I've got it under control now. I know what I'm doing and I know how to stand my ground when it comes to my child, and I want to take my stand now. I want to go back. Yes, I will miss mommy and daddy and I'm sure Logan will do, but I think this is the best decision for our family.

We will own our house, we will have our jobs secured with decent salaries. I think this is a go.