22 June 2012

Blog, Pog, Bog, Dog... Or in my case, "dawg."



Haha.

So, I was reading this blog when Robert says (in the most sarcastic tone) "so, how's your blog coming along?", along with "does anybody read your blog?", and well, the answer is probably "it's not" and "no", but I don't really care. This isn't my job, just something that I like to do in my free time.

With that said, here's the latest:

Logan is pretty much saying things: Mommy, Dad, Koala(his bear that he just loves), get out, let's go, etc. Everything I would have never imagined he would be saying at this age. He is swimming in the pool with swimmies, pretty much on his own. He goes for bike rides with us, he brushes his teeth, and does EVERYTHING I never would have imagined he would ever do. I kind of just thought he would 7 lbs. 2 oz. forever. & ever. & ever. & ever.

Apparently, that's not the case.

On another note, my "girl", bestfriend, whatever you wish to call her, is having a baby too.

That makes me feel all of everything. & then some.

Here's some photos, while I'm at it, too:










We've been enjoying the "summer", although it only started yesterday. ..