30 August 2012

Springing into Fall.

Well, it has been quite a while since I've posted here. Summer swallowed me up and then spit me back out, and Logan, too.

We did a lot of enjoyable things this summer: Virginia Beach (x2), theme parks, local beaches, museums, etc.

We are preparing for fall quickly, and winter, as well. The winters can get pretty hectic here on the East Coast, and despite the fact that I've grown up here my whole life, everytime it happens, it's like something I've never experienced before.

I don't really have too much to say aside from the fact that school is getting intense, but I'm hanging on. Logan is growing and changing so ever beautifully, also. He's talking well, having a lot of fun, but being a very picky eater lately. We're working on that slowly to see where it takes us.