17 January 2013

Terrible Two's.



 
 
This is what our naps have been like lately - non-existent. Logan is at the stage that he doesn't want to do anything; doesn't want to sleep, doesn't want to eat, doesn't want to do anything that he doesn't want to do. He's talking, walking, using the potty (sometimes), but his attitude is becoming a handful. He's very active and very playful, but doesn't listen very well. I feel like I am working harding on making him behave and listen and understand properly more than I am doing anything else.
 
 
On a lighter note, he is very smart. He understands everything - the question is just whether he will comply with what is being said. Robert is very lenient on him and pretty much let him do whatever he wants. I've tried to explain to him that Logan needs to learn "no" and needs to behave, etc., but Robert just let's him do whatever he wants... so all my efforts are pretty much going to waste.
 
 
Robert is in the very initial stages of enlisting into the military. I am hoping that this all works out and he gets the opportunity to do so, because it would mean very good things for us and our family. Please pray for this opportunity for us.